After witnessing the scarcity of exceptional service in the free VPNs sector, Josh Long and John Godard decided to launch Atlas VPN. Atlas VPN was created to provide everyone with free access to unrestricted material without any conditions. Atlas VPN set out to be the first trustworthy free VPN with cutting-edge technology.
Furthermore, despite the fact that Atlas VPN is a newbie in the game, their blog team’s news has been covered by well-known media sources such as Forbes, Fox News, The Washington Post, TechRadar, and others.
- What is Tracker Blocker? How does Data Breach Monitor help me protect my privacy?
- What is Tracker Blocker?
- What is Data Breach Monitor, and how does it work?
- How Fast is AtlasVPN? The Atlas VPN speed test — how quickly does it work? User-Friendly Customer Care Service Pros and Cons of AtlasVPN
- Server location
- SafeSwap servers:
- Customer Support Service
- Pros of Atlas VPN
- Cons of Atlas VPN
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Atlas VPN
Table of Contents
- Features of Atlas VPN
- What is Atlas VPN’s pricing model?
- What is Tracker Blocker?
- What is Data Breach Monitor, and how does it work?
- The Best VPN Providers
- Atlas VPN has servers in multiple countries, including the United States, Canada, France, Sweden, Denmark, Singapore, and the Netherlands. Where are they located?
- SafeSwap servers :
- How simple is Atlas VPN to use?
- How Good Is Atlas VPN’s Customer Service?
- What Are the Benefits of Using Atlas VPN?
- What Are the Drawbacks of Using Atlas VPN?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Atlas VPN
Features of Atlas VPN
- Strong encryption.
- The Smart DNS service, which allows you to access specialized media content from anywhere in the world without having to download or install any additional software on your device, is now available for free. It also includes a parental control feature that blocks questionable websites and prevents third-party cookies from monitoring your surfing habits.
- The Breach Analyzer within the Data Loss Prevention solution finds out whether your personal data is secure.
- By connecting to a single server, SafeSwap servers allow you to have many distinct IP addresses.
- Teamwork chat allows you to connect with your coworkers and feel as though you’re all in the same room, allowing for a better work experience. The off-the-record option is designed to keep your privacy secure.
- If the connection goes down, the kill switch will automatically cut your device or applications off from accessing the internet.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- P2P support.
What is Atlas VPN’s pricing model?
At the time of publication, AtlasVPN is one of the most affordable VPN providers on the market.
Atlas VPN provides you with the greatest bang for your buck.
- The Tracker Blocker technology adds an extra layer of protection.
- With no logs, you may rest assured that your activities are private.
- Connect unlimited devices.
- You may get a full refund if you return your goods within 30 days of purchase.
In terms of pricing, the Atlas VPN offers a 1-month, 1-year, or 3-year subscription for $9.99 (monthly subscription) to $50.04 (3-year subscription). The 3-year subscription costs ten times less than the yearly plan, resulting in a monthly price of just $1.39.
Atlas VPN also takes payments from all major credit cards, including VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
What is Tracker Blocker?
Web browsing with ScriptSafe allows you to browse the web more securely and privately. Using a browser add-on protects you from data brokers by blocking third-party trackers from gathering information about your online activity and selling it to businesses and advertisers. It also protects you from obnoxious and potentially hazardous advertising that chases you across the internet.
- The Tracker Blocker feature protects you from third-party trackers on different websites, allowing you to have even more control over your digital privacy.
- The extension lets you browse the web without internet advertisements, such as pop-ups and other online distractions.
- By blocking advertisements while preserving your device memory and internet data, Whitelist can help reduce page load time.
What is Data Breach Monitor, and how does it work?
A Google Chrome extension that helps you keep track of any data breaches involving your online accounts. In addition to its ability to detect breaches of your most sensitive information, Constant Guard also scans leaked databases automatically and notifies you if any previous or current breaches in which your personal information was exposed have occurred.
The Best VPN Providers
Slow VPN speed has the potential to prevent you from fully utilizing the fantastic features provided by the VPN. However, as can be seen from the data below, this is not the case with Atlas VPN. You should be able to watch Netflix in high quality with no buffering.
Atlas VPN has servers in multiple countries, including the United States, Canada, France, Sweden, Denmark, Singapore, and the Netherlands. Where are they located?
The Atlas VPN server list presently contains more than 700 servers from 30 distinct nations. It’s possible that the server list is smaller than other VPN services. However, given that this is still a new VPN, it’s expected that the list will grow in the near future.
- New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, New Jersey, Phoenix, and Las Vegas
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
SafeSwap servers :
Unlike other VPNs’ servers, which just give you a single IP address, the SafeSwap servers offer a pool of distinct IP addresses rather than a single one. Your internet connection will be sent via several IP addresses that will change for your online sessions at the drop of a hat, with no loss in speed.
Atlas VPN is presently the first and only provider to provide this feature. This one-of-a-kind privacy software is sure to please even the most privacy-conscious VPN users.
How simple is Atlas VPN to use?
Atlas VPN is simple and quick to use. Even a novice user will have no trouble navigating the interface. After you’ve installed the VPN client, you’ll be able to connect to any of your desired servers with a few clicks. In addition, the apps are simple to download and use, with Android Atlas VPN available on the Google Play Store and the iOS version accessible through the App Store.
How Good Is Atlas VPN’s Customer Service?
The Atlas VPN Help Center is regularly updated and includes comprehensive, billing, and account information as well as instructions on how to get started with the service. If you have any additional questions or concerns, their customer service is available at all times by email.
What Are the Benefits of Using Atlas VPN?
- Strong encryption
- Kill switch
- 4K streaming support
- Free version
- Unblocks most streaming platforms
- Tracker Blocker
- Data Breach Monitor
- Built-in log in 2FA
- 30-day money-back guarantee
What Are the Drawbacks of Using Atlas VPN?
- No live chat support
- The IKEv2 tunneling protocol is the only one currently in use.
- Small server fleet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Atlas VPN
It’s easier than ever to watch Netflix region-locked content thanks to Atlas VPN. Currently, you can watch a few Netflix libraries with Atlas VPN, including the US, UK, Germany, Italy, Canada, and Japan. In the future, more libraries will be built.
According to Atlas VPN’s Refund Policy, every one of their clients is entitled to a refund provided that the payment has not been older than 30 days. Atlas VPN, on the other hand, has a different approach. They will attempt to solve any problems you may be having with your service first rather than immediately blaming their own staff.
AES-256 and IPSec/IKEv2. As a result of this, the web traffic is protected by Atlas VPN and does not leak, intercept, or track.
You can use AtlasVPN to listen to music, watch movies and TV shows online, update your social media feeds, play games, watch videos on YouTube and Facebook at school or work without being detected. You can also utilize P2P networks such as torrents, play video games, access social media sites geo-blocked in your area, and use Google Drive securely.
Atlas VPN’s free version is accessible to everyone, and it may be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or their website. After you’ve downloaded it, open the program and select one of the three available locations.
The most popular plan offers you download speeds of up to 500 Mbps, which is more than enough for the majority of internet users. The premium option has the quickest server connection rates and exposes you to an additional 28 locations.